Defensive animals

blurbrerrrblurbrerrr Join Date: 2015-10-03 Member: 208281Members
So, i usually see people complain about how many hostile creatures are in subnautica, then it becomes a stupod argument about ecosystems and all that. So what im goin with this is we should just have more defensive creatures, since we have only two (or 3 idk if the spike plant counts as an animal cuz its weird)
And all these animals should be unique to a biome(s) EX gasopods living in the safeshallows and their acidic farts cuz evolution yo.

Comments

• EntomoligistEntomoligist United States Join Date: 2015-08-09 Member: 206958Members
    I think defensive creatures work best. Most animals, if not all animals on this planet are only aggressive if they think you are trying to hurt them in some way.
  • IvanKeskaIvanKeska US Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207202Members
    ya how aggressive the animals are is just really really off. I mean hell it's safe to swim with great whites and even tiger sharks are long as you don't something stupid. On land lions, wolves, bears, and so forth generally wont do anything towards and if you know what you are doing you can get realy really close to them without them doing anything to you.

But in game the animals are just unnaturally aggressive in such a way that it's counter productive to survival thus makes no sense. The reapers I maybe can see being as mean as they are because of their size thus they need a bit more food then most things to keep going, also how they keep attacking the seamoth is really weird. Since the first attack i get they are trying to figure out "what the **** is this* but after realizing it's just this hard object they can't eat they should give up unless your provoking them.