Merchandise ideas

PajamaJamsPajamaJams Boulder, CO Join Date: 2015-08-14 Member: 207121Members
I just got the best ideas ever for merchandise.

1. A floaty that looks like a floater, for da kids.

2. A plush Reaper (Yes, I'd like that)

3. A soccer ball that looks like the lifepod.

4. A wind up Aurora submarine (Who remembers those wind up submarines?)

5. A cyclops model (Like one of those ship models)

Comments

• stardestroyer12stardestroyer12 australia Join Date: 2015-03-10 Member: 201912Members
    i also have some ideas of my own
    1.modules for base (large room, moon pool, e.t.c) that you can put together and create your own base
    2. seamoth and cyclops replaces
    3. aurora destroyed replicas

these are what i would be do you agree or not
  • The_SharkThe_Shark USA Join Date: 2015-08-24 Member: 207433Members
    modules for base (large room, moon pool, e.t.c) that you can put together and create your own base

WANT.

Like Knex and crap like that. Anyone remember playing with those as a kid?
  • ChaosKnight626ChaosKnight626 Minnesota Join Date: 2015-08-05 Member: 206783Members
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
  • PajamaJamsPajamaJams Boulder, CO Join Date: 2015-08-14 Member: 207121Members
    @dichicote that's amazing! That's exactly what I was talking about! I really wanna learn how to model now.
    @The_Shark

1. I mean like, since toddlers can't swim, they have those floatation devices
    2. I met someone who didn't want a plush of their worst nightmare.
    edited September 2015
    PajamaJams wrote: »
    @The_Shark

1. I mean like, since toddlers can't swim, they have those floatation devices

Oh, those things. I thought you meant just little bath toy things.
    PajamaJams wrote: »
    @The_Shark
    2. I met someone who didn't want a plush of their worst nightmare.

You have a point there.
  • sayerulzsayerulz oregon Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203493Members
    I still want gasopod air freshener.
    sayerulz wrote: »

Yes. Preferably without the toxic fumes, however. Maybe just have the air freshener have the appearance of a gastropod. Smell like rain or something soothing like that.
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    The_Shark wrote: »
    sayerulz wrote: »

Yes. Preferably without the toxic fumes, however. Maybe just have the air freshener have the appearance of a gastropod. Smell like rain or something soothing like that.

Your Gasopod will smell like fart, and you will like it.
  • zakhm123zakhm123 England Join Date: 2015-08-22 Member: 207386Members
    A plush peeper would be amazing
  • ChaosKnight626ChaosKnight626 Minnesota Join Date: 2015-08-05 Member: 206783Members
    A Skyray kite, a Reefback Surfboard, Spadefish Shovel, Crash water balloons, Airsack life vest, Oculus night light, Boomerang....Boomerang (Yeah, that one was obvious), Hoopfish hat, Seamoth backpack, these are just a few ideas
  • DchicoteDchicote Germany Join Date: 2015-05-26 Member: 204901Members
    edited July 2016
    I have made some Peeper Keychains ...

• MarutMarut nonya-buzniz Join Date: 2015-09-10 Member: 207866Members
    Beautiful work. Still hardly seems like the place to start your own business.
  • TIEbomber1967TIEbomber1967 California Join Date: 2015-09-23 Member: 208109Members
    I'd like a diecast Seamoth.
    Nothing too big, maybe 3.5" in diameter. Just big enough to fit in the palm of your hand, or your pocket. It should have a clear window and interior, but not too detailed 'cuz it's just a toy after all.
    Marut wrote: »
    Beautiful work. Still hardly seems like the place to start your own business.

He could start a high-paying business with that stuff.
    Dchicote wrote: »
    Cyclops is ready .... have fun ...

Yes.

We need this.

Will buy if had enough many 12/10 great work.
    Subnautica LEGOs

YES
  • paradineparadine usa Join Date: 2015-09-18 Member: 208004Members
    FULL 3d model of entire map (as it looks according to current release status).
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited October 2015
    Subnautica LEGOs

LEGO! >:) and yes indeed

UWE could go into business with "action figure" and model making dudes such as @Dchicote here
    Your Gasopod will smell like fart, and you will like it.

Actually, I might like that... over the alternative. It's a lot better than the actual scent of gastropods, which is "Toxic fumes."
    If UWE were to make scale versions of everything in Subnautica (Them figuring out how big it'd be in real life then scaling it down to modeling scales like HO, N, O, etc.) like the Reaper, Aurora, Cyclops, Seamoth, and the rest then I would love to merge that into a model railway layout
  • paradineparadine usa Join Date: 2015-09-18 Member: 208004Members
    I want a 100 gallon octagonal fish tank with a scale waterproof model of the map, 1 cyclops, 1 seamoth, and 1 base.
    All of the subs, bases and fires on the aurora will be nothing more than 1 (or 2) led light(s) inside shining through
    plastic (the same way they light you gauges on the dash of your car). The ones for the aurora fires would be made so
    they "flicker" to give the effect of a fire.
    The water level in the tank would be such that it would be at the same level compared to the game.
    I would have a model of the reaper done up so it pops in and out of a cave near the mountain island or aurora.
    I would make a model of the floating island so it is really the air pump in disguise so the hose going down into the
    seabed is under it and the wire for power comes out to the side (this will be at the edge of the tank anyway).
    The sides of the tank would be covered in a sort of one-way tint that has a subnautica style image on the inside but
    looks clear from outside so you can look in from any direction and see noting but subnautica.
    For the main light (the sun) I would set up the lid so it is 1/2 inch from the top of the tank and is made so it has an arm
    that the main light is attached to so the arm rotates around and has 1 bright light (sun) and 1 dim light (moon) so
    they switch depending on time of day. (example if day time the bright light is on and the arm rotates at 1rotation
    per hour but if night time the dim light is on and to tell the difference you would set the time on the clock built into
    the lid. The clock in the lid will also control the auto feeder (a machine the you fill with fish food and it turns to
    release a set amount every 12 - 24 hours).
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
    paradine wrote: »
    I want a 100 gallon octagonal fish tank with a scale waterproof model of the map, 1 cyclops, 1 seamoth, and 1 base.
    All of the subs, bases and fires on the aurora will be nothing more than 1 (or 2) led light(s) inside shining through
    plastic (the same way they light you gauges on the dash of your car). The ones for the aurora fires would be made so
    they "flicker" to give the effect of a fire.
    The water level in the tank would be such that it would be at the same level compared to the game.
    I would have a model of the reaper done up so it pops in and out of a cave near the mountain island or aurora.
    I would make a model of the floating island so it is really the air pump in disguise so the hose going down into the
    seabed is under it and the wire for power comes out to the side (this will be at the edge of the tank anyway).
    The sides of the tank would be covered in a sort of one-way tint that has a subnautica style image on the inside but
    looks clear from outside so you can look in from any direction and see noting but subnautica.
    For the main light (the sun) I would set up the lid so it is 1/2 inch from the top of the tank and is made so it has an arm
    that the main light is attached to so the arm rotates around and has 1 bright light (sun) and 1 dim light (moon) so
    they switch depending on time of day. (example if day time the bright light is on and the arm rotates at 1rotation
    per hour but if night time the dim light is on and to tell the difference you would set the time on the clock built into
    the lid. The clock in the lid will also control the auto feeder (a machine the you fill with fish food and it turns to
    release a set amount every 12 - 24 hours).

YES!
  • ElavionElavion Poland Join Date: 2015-09-09 Member: 207844Members
    I would like alive, genetically engineered peepers for my aquarium. :p
  • gandalfszalonygandalfszalony Poland Join Date: 2017-01-11 Member: 226552Members
    if there would be miniature life pod to put inside my aquarium that would be awsome.
    also base parts or whole miniature bases for sale are a great idea.