field deployable nanoshield

N@uralBornNoobistN@uralBornNoobist Gorge-N-Freeman,2Gorges1Clog Join Date: 2012-12-24 Member: 176138Members
50% less dmg from projectiles+melee...nshield battery. moar options.

teh % has taken me 1 second 2 work out=no thought...what is daemon?

Comments

• YojimboYojimbo England Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Oh its this strange guy again :smiley:
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Lets do it. Costs 50 tres to research from the protolab, and you buy it from protolab. Costs 50 pres. It does not drop like mines or shotguns, so if you die carrying it, it is lost. It takes 6 bites from a skulk to kill, so you better guard it.

It makes a strong point for marines, that would be really hard for marines to kill. It would be easier for skulks to swarm the nano shield battery first, that is if the marines let them get that close.
  • N@uralBornNoobistN@uralBornNoobist Gorge-N-Freeman,2Gorges1Clog Join Date: 2012-12-24 Member: 176138Members
    edited November 2015
    youtube.com/watch?v=CJhi43RntJk

Ban Hammer a plenty.

My 1st thoughts were initially a "com only deployable type of deal"...purchasing from teh proto is a much better way of thinking, +1 2 u dear sir/mad!"DEM-ON!" (:D)

I reckon 50 to research is waay to much "then again i cant remember how much stuff costs...its been a while since i played...time to SHOOT the place UP soon.

i reckon 40 to research 20 to purchase "sacrificing p rez shotty"...hope ur com likes retail therapy or u have a caring natured team, HERE U GO HAVE 20 of MY REZ WHAT DO i care 4?...U OFC silly!

Hyperthetical OP? well...marines who camp phase gates/sentry 100% aim OP? can only be a good thing for teh aliens structures + their RESPECT!ive HPs.

FurtherMOAR! - WALL CANNON OP? @ irrelevant fuzzy details "Gaussian blur=iron out the rough deFAILS!" "vunerabilty opertunities/MEH!nReen camp OP @ dont displease the balance gods...U WOULDNT EAT 2!CARROTS WITHOUT eating 1 slice of bacon in the middle. u dont mess that logic. BALANCE!"

SENSE= 100% aim.

...MOAR CAMP DAT GATE+turret farm...see how much we care face.
    meanwhile after 8 minutes of smelling up your metallic technology........we decided to @ least try 1 slice of ip pie........later that day after trying to translate ur human dentist speak...we realised it wasnt worth it...stick 2 what u know...clog hay bundles dressed in a Gorge fluid dressing.

Be nice to give marine Natural RT's+beyond moar nanoshield @teh cost of 20 p rez...thinking of the bigger picture for the entire team. If 1 rt is defended twice agaisnt destruction u just saved the com 20 rez in replacement costs. + you just prevented rez income downtime + marine "hand crafted" rebuild labour........marine structure manual labour is hard work, leather gloves only go so far.

BUT IT COSTS 40 to R+20 to buy i hear u say........oranges aint free+their good...unless u have a tree U MOFO! or ur Thief/Luck/Barter skill is very lvled up........or u have an experiMENTAL 3D printer.

Asthetically speaking...it would be a handheld...telescopically opening deal........

1) After placing on teh ground 8 telescopic cable/rods extend+plant themselfs into solid metal ground flooring...2ez.

2) A telescopic pole RISES from the centre of teh device which then "magnetically" attracts the blue particle magical goodness being streamed outwards from the previously planted 8 cables/rods.

3) Teh 3MEH!nReens+a BabbleBabbleBabbleBabbleBabbler then proceed to camp until daylight.

Really simple........OP objects of desire WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

+Then the 3 MEH!n"BearGrylls"Reens+a BabbleBabbleBabbleBabbleBabbler went to sleep.

Thank the heavons that this is being moderrated, annomoly like, sub human comments r what every 1 wants 2 read...we prooved it in tests...99% agreed.

Dis game without deployable ns is like a car with 3 wheels........legal....but 4 cpu NetFramework 2 stronk.

"Head"..CASE! "like a Kinder Egg"...not too much good stuff inside...but @ least its something...what did u expect?...eternal life mathmatical 2ez to follow formula written on a fortune cookie piece of paper.