Thirsty onos 20 20.8.15 grumble

2»

Comments

• MaxAmusMaxAmus UK Join Date: 2003-12-26 Member: 24779Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    SupaFred wrote: »
    IronHorse wrote: »
    Donor/Admin wants you to play gorge and you want to play lerk? Banned.

I am pretty sure this has never happened.

But if you don't like the admins in the community servers the solution is .... pay for your own.

I haven't heard of this either but I can see the problem with kicking/banning donors who misbehave. This is one of the reasons I don't accept donations.

WTF?! so your just spending all that money i send you on your "fridge" ;)

• amoralamoral Join Date: 2013-01-03 Member: 177250Members
    Nordic wrote: »
    amoral wrote: »
    You newbish miserable scrubs.
    The one true art is obviously rifle bash.

You false believer, the true art is obvious.

sans weapon, sans aggression, make your enemy take his own life, with the power of

DANCE

Dodge so good, you dodge them off a cliff. this is the true art.

I once was in a game with @RedDog (hope that is the right guy), and I jumped off the cliff in crevice. As a skulk he jumped after me and just barely made it to the cliff on time to survive. Many laughs were had, but not as many we would of had if he had died. Dance, it works.

@Nordic i've chased people off cliffs, for that last bite.

skulks are like, super free. Go for Glory.
    IronHorse wrote: »

Edit: As a side note, regarding your usage of an axe, remember that when you play in someone's paid for server you are subject to the rules and conduct of their choosing, as you are in their house, not yours. It is not unreasonable to kick someone who is non responsive to your attempts at contacting them when they are intentionally negatively impacting the other 11 players on the team, imo.

This is pretty much the problem with online PC gaming. People act like, "Oh since there's no xbox live/psn subscription everything is free!!" No, everything is not free. Somebody pays a lot of money each month to run the server. The problem is you get favoritism for donors and the admin's friends. Donor/Admin wants you to play gorge and you want to play lerk? Banned. Don't want to rush nanogrid? Banned. Everyone is going to say, "Just play on better servers!" Yea, well, there's like 3 different entities that run servers for U.S. players if you want a decent ping. Hopefully you get along with those 3 entities, else no NS2 for you.

Come on UWE, bring back official servers so everyone is on an equal playing field and we don't have situations like the topic creator's.

@Farewelltoarms well f!@# you too.

Gorge Army Best Army.

Come at me bro, you're 5 spits from dead.

*caveat, unless you're being medded or have armor, in which case it's closer to 10 spits.
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    @amoral actually, depending on where you are and spawn options for both sides, that skulk may be less free then you think.
    Time is also quite a valuable commodity in ns2, and its not subject to refunds.
    @amoral actually, depending on where you are and spawn options for both sides, that skulk may be less free then you think.
    Time is also quite a valuable commodity in ns2, and its not subject to refunds.

yeah, but i'd rather have my skulks kamikaze than have them wuss out. also, getting air kills is worth any number of games.

like, spitting down jet packers :)

i've had a *death from above moment* on a jetpacker... as an onos before.

tram, elevator transfer, that cross beam right in front of the tech point. I death from aboved a jet packer trying to leave the room. :)
  • Saffron_bakerSaffron_baker Sweden Join Date: 2015-06-09 Member: 205352Members
    I've only played eclipse 2 times and those times i actully realy enjoed them. But unfortenly people won't give those maps a chance....
    With 130 hours gameplay i've only played eclipse 2 TIMES!
    But many people say that eclipse is very one sided and other maps but idk beacouse you guys won't try them.
    And what you think about delerict i disaggre so much you possible can!
    I've played it mabey 15 Times and only 1 of them was bad mabey it's a coincedence mabey not.
    I feel like the (pro's) won't try the new maps beacouse they are not used to them and on maps like summit they know evry good strategy. They are very stuck with the old in my opinion.
    I even feel like it's happening to me to....