Some ideas of mine

LectrionLectrion CA, US Join Date: 2015-08-18 Member: 207243Members
1-Scaled dive suit (reduces damage taken by bite wounds) (1 lithium, 1 titanium, 2 silicone)

2-Bio-luminescent flare (less effective than normal flares but last longer) (2 creepvine seeds, 1 silicone)

3-Actual boats (faster travel speed but can't dive and suffer more damage from hitting things)

4-Solar panel attachment for cyclops (very slow charge time but you no longer depend completely on power cells for travel)

5-Deep sea creatures (500+ meters deep) should be susceptible to be blinded by "sudden" flashes of focused light. (from flash light? :wink: )

6-log book panel for that weldable spot in escape pod (could have many uses can't think of any right now)

7-map (you know we need one. It should probably start off blank until you find the areas around you.) (1 computer chip, 1 glass, 2 copper wire)

8-Cage traps (for those of you who have better things to do than chase peepers. I certainly do) (1 floater, 1 dive reel, 2 titanium bars) (needs a bait item to work properly. plant bait for herbivores and fish/meat for carnivores.

9-Larger animals giving food pieces/ special items when harvested (stalkers and the like sized creatures should give us something when they die, right?)

10-Reaper Goliaths and larger predators should hunt reef backs and other like size prey (i mean i want to scared crap-less when i see a reef-back right next to me suddenly mulled by a Reaper who rose from the depths to just be dragged to it's doom. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!)

11-Chum Bags (a one use tool item you burst to attract swarms of predators. if used correctly could pose benefits against larger creatures.) (1 Processed fish <could be created from fabricator by using a fish. Amount given depends on size of fish>, 1 silicone)