How about bring in...

OldweazilOldweazil Hampton, Va Join Date: 2015-08-14 Member: 207118Members
I was think that if would neat to see how the game would play with a controller like an xbox controller sense a lot of computers have upgraded to windows 10 and the controller drivers are preinstalled with it and it is fully intregated with xbox may try getting in contact with xbox to maybe put the game on console as well I think this game would be awesome on console.

Comments

• 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    Nah. I'd rather the game not have to be severely crippled visually and mechanically to run on consoles, thanks.
  • destroyah87destroyah87 Join Date: 2015-08-08 Member: 206913Members
    Yeah. I don't want to see this ported to consoles just because of the development time I'd assume porting would take. Better to get the game into a more complete state and then examine the pros and cons of porting.
  • ZixinusZixinus Hungary Join Date: 2015-07-22 Member: 206338Members
    He is also suggesting
    Oldweazil wrote: »
    I was think that if would neat to see how the game would play with a controller like an xbox controller sense a lot of computers have upgraded to windows 10 and the controller drivers are preinstalled with it

Adding controller support is fairly sensible suggestion, yes. The problem isn't the drivers but changing the existing UI to easily be used by a controller.
    and it is fully intregated with xbox may try getting in contact with xbox to maybe put the game on console as well I think this game would be awesome on console.

Making a game on PC and making it for consoles are two different things, although Unity engine is multi-platform. The game isn't finished on PC yet. Even if porting it would work, that's far into the future (or so I see).
  • OldweazilOldweazil Hampton, Va Join Date: 2015-08-14 Member: 207118Members
    I understand though porting the game to console is not in the present time but more along the future venue is what i was talking about and with the xbox one and ps4 graphic driver on them i think that the visual stand point would be just about the same though not at this time until the game in more of a finish product i just think from a game of both console and pc it would be a awesome game to play and i already now of a few kids that watch the video game play on youtube that don't have a pc to use wish they could play on there console