corpses and body parts

2»

Comments

• tarektarek lebanon Join Date: 2015-04-10 Member: 203241Members
    i want survivors :P
  • The_SharkThe_Shark USA Join Date: 2015-08-24 Member: 207433Members
    From my standpoint, all that adding decimated corpses would do would be to increase the age rating of the game.
    guys any one has any idea how to add pics???

i have some stuff for the base model thread but i forgot how to place them :<
    The_Shark wrote: »
    From my standpoint, all that adding decimated corpses would do would be to increase the age rating of the game.

ur a shark u should be supporting this its like free dinner for you

• The_SharkThe_Shark USA Join Date: 2015-08-24 Member: 207433Members
    tarek wrote: »
    ur a shark u should be supporting this its like free dinner for you

But just look at my picture! I'm only a baby shark!

I actually do kinda like the idea personally, but the age rating concern is enough of a drawback to make me hesitate. What if suddenly I can't show my younger brother what I've been doing in case he's scarred by bloated and devoured corpses floating around a shipwreck filled with blood? Knowing him, he'd love that, but some people are sensitive to that kinda material.
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    This thread went from wanting dead people to wanting alive people
  • zetachronzetachron Germany Join Date: 2014-11-14 Member: 199655Members
    I didn't read all posts, but:

I don't think the game should only be for advanced ages, rather more like pg13. Of course it would be cool to have a more detailed and realistic scenery of the Aurora crash. Maybe dead bodies not too detailed in decay. With items to loot and you must do so before the reapers all eat them, which have probably eaten up all survivors close to the ship.
  • HeadHunterHeadHunter The Pitt Join Date: 2015-08-27 Member: 207530Members
    Zixinus wrote: »
    Something that would vaporize bodies should melt metal.
    So... cremation is just a hoax? Or is your statement perhaps highly inaccurate?

The melting point of titanium is over 3000 degrees F (~1600 C), the melting point of steel is ~2700 F/1500C.

Please, if you're trying to use science to justify your position, make sure you actually understand how it works before making such a claim.

Any crew who weren't incinerated in the initial incident that caused the crash, or sucked out into space during the descent, would either have fallen into the ocean to be consumed by reapers/sharks/stalkers or burned to ash when the reactor detonated. It's really simple.

There's no reason to add floating corpses to make the player feel alone. The fact that there isn't anyone else accomplishes that just fine.
  • Astropig_gamerAstropig_gamer USA Join Date: 2015-08-31 Member: 207625Members
    edited August 2015
    Dude this planet is meant for 3 people me myself and I adding more AI would just kill the mood that would mean having more ppl to take care of they will probably be bugged as heck and it would just destroy the all alone feeling if u want more people just wait until they add multiplayer, back to the bodies i also think its not a good idea alot of people aren't gonna be attracted to gore the planet is beautiful last thing i want to see is bloody corpses floating around i have enough problems, scraping blood off the side of my ship when i hit somone is the last thing i wanna do