Huge posts.

Saffron_bakerSaffron_baker Sweden Join Date: 2015-06-09 Member: 205352Members
So im thinking about making a huge posts about my ideas. The post will be splited in difrent sections (Fauna, Flora, Biomes, ecosystem and mabey technology.)
But why are you posting this you ask?? Im posting this to make sure you will read it! I will have spoilers for each section and you don't have to read it all at once mabey one section in the time. Would you read this post? Would you comment what you think about the ideas?
Im just hoping to get a real good discusion about my ideas!
Also how do you post pictures?

Comments

• roekelsroekels UK Join Date: 2015-07-24 Member: 206371Members
    I like the sound of this. But your real target audience are the developers eh?

Just make sure the ideas are on point. Why would we love it, why would they implement it, and more importantly, can it be easily implemented into the game :P That should make it easy for the devs as well as us to understand and talk about. (sure beats a long essay of rambling on about a small feature).

Go for it! (I'm already curious)
  • Saffron_bakerSaffron_baker Sweden Join Date: 2015-06-09 Member: 205352Members
    roekels wrote: »
    I like the sound of this. But your real target audience are the developers eh?

Just make sure the ideas are on point. Why would we love it, why would they implement it, and more importantly, can it be easily implemented into the game :P That should make it easy for the devs as well as us to understand and talk about. (sure beats a long essay of rambling on about a small feature).

Go for it! (I'm already curious)

Cool will give it a try!
  • Captain_PyroCaptain_Pyro Germany Join Date: 2015-05-31 Member: 205116Members
    Please search the forum beforehand if some of the ideas have been posted before ... because some ideas get posted a lot. It's to your own benefit. I rarely read posts to the end when two of three suggestion are posted on a daily base.