NSL News: Skulks with Shotguns Tournament Stream & Times

PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
Just 3 days left until the Skulks with Shotguns tournament on Saturday!

We'll be resurrecting http://www.twitch.tv/nsltv to stream the SwS tournament and possibly future events through a mix of casters using the channel itself and sometimes hosting other channels. This might help centralize things a bit. Hopefully it'll make it a little simpler for people who are interested in watching to keep up with streamed games without having to check the schedule, while promoting other casters/channels that you might not know about.

The start time of the tournament remains the same. 17:00 UTC, which is 19:00 CEST/18:00 BST/13:00 EDT/10:00 PDT. Find the time in your timezone easily here.

Many thanks to Luchs for putting together a great little teaser video for this tournament:

Comments

• NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Please make sure the twitch streams can be watched afterwords.
  • 2cough2cough Rocky Mountain High Join Date: 2013-03-14 Member: 183952Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Trailer made me chuckle. Looks awesome, wish I wasnt gonna be at work.
  • PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
    Nordic wrote: »
    Please make sure the twitch streams can be watched afterwords.

No worries, there will be a replay somewhere.
  • FlaterectomyFlaterectomy Netherlandistan Join Date: 2005-02-03 Member: 39643Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    Crosspost from NSL forums (http://www.ensl.org/topics/1426?page=2#post_18759)

It was super fun watching the games of the tournament, thanks everyone for playing and congrats to SkulksWithSwag for taking the crown!

As promised, I will include your team name and player names on a commemorative plaque in the Gorgasm ready room. I took the names from the server information during the finales, but to double-check I got everything right I figured I'd post things here first, so typos can be addressed before I make the texture:

SkulksWithSwag

bLaZe_iT_sPrinG
    -NiP- xizt
    WAKESWAGGER
    xXxHerkaklesxXx*Kingu
    Y0I0NyCt0
  • PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
    I'll write down in here a link to the replay asap.
    And here you go, have fun watching guys!

• FlaterectomyFlaterectomy Netherlandistan Join Date: 2005-02-03 Member: 39643Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    It's not in the live build yet, but when I next publish a new build of Gorgasm, this will be in its ready room:

XJlowzE.jpg