Lucricant?

solar71solar71 usa Join Date: 2015-06-06 Member: 205276Members
Where do I get Lubricant from you guys?

When I mouse over stuff, I try and read the descriptions, but I haven't found one that says lubricant.
Problem is, the seamoth and a few other stings require this lubricant.

Please help, Thanks

Comments

• WrattsWratts The Sweet Surland Join Date: 2015-04-28 Member: 203906Members
    You need to harvest Creepvine clusters (the yellow glowing parts on creepvines), which you can do by hand.

A fabricator can convert them into Lubricant, which you now need for a lot of machinery.
  • solar71solar71 usa Join Date: 2015-06-06 Member: 205276Members
    Omg Awesome...

Those yellow things on the creepvine... I didn't know those were even harvestable.
    Is that part being harvestable new?

Also I saw something about a plant that has a very thin membrane surrounding it. And I saw something about
    harvesting that membrane... I was about to ask, if that was going to be the lubricant.

But I guess not, maybe itll be for something else.

Thank you very much BTW :)
  • WrattsWratts The Sweet Surland Join Date: 2015-04-28 Member: 203906Members
    Yeah it's new, I was dumbfounded at first when I got back in and saw a bunch of stuff needing lubricant, and me not knowing how to get it. :D

Happy hunting!
  • solar71solar71 usa Join Date: 2015-06-06 Member: 205276Members
    Thanks man...

Its a little strange, when you go up to the yellow glowing things, it says at first, "None"
    after you grab a few of them, underneath there is the actual lubricant plant that you need 2 of.
    But then you end up with all these useless little cubes with a "?" on them that you have to throw away. So now I have
    a big pile of "?" boxes below my base... lol

Thanks again!!! ive made lubricant now!!!! woot!!!!