issues with running game...

DucksLike2SwimDucksLike2Swim Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205319Members

When I run the game it works perfectly fine except the GPU isnt Checkmarked everything else is so Im not sure my specs are: i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30GHz RAM:8.00 GB im using 64 bit the GPU is: GeForce GT 635 If anyone has a solution please reply below thanks. 

Comments

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    I guess you are talking about some issue with Subnautica. Because afaik Natural Selection 2 never "checkmarks" you GPU in any way.

Therefor I am moving this to the Subnautica tech support forum.

Hopefully someone can help you there ;)
  • ConfusedConfused Wait. What? Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12904Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester
    If you are getting this screen in subnautica. It means you are below the current minimum specifications for the game. If you are and the game works okay, no worries. If the game is broken there may not be anything UWE can do to help you.

Basically, it's a warning that bad things may happen due to you being outside the target hardware.