Fins and Seaglide speed add up

Captain_PyroCaptain_Pyro Germany Join Date: 2015-05-31 Member: 205116Members
Hi,
while reading the comments on the poll about wether or notpeople use the Ultra Glides i had an idea.

How about the Seaglide and the Fins would add up? I find it strange that a diver would simply hang onto the Seaglide without kicking his own legs.
This would mean players using the Ultra Glides would gain even more speed and players using Swim Charge would slow down the energy drain of the seaglide, if not nullify it (which would be too much, right?).

What do you think?

Comments

• ConeshotConeshot Join Date: 2015-03-13 Member: 202091Members
    Having used the real thing (irl of course lol) I can tell you that for the most part you simply use your fins to steer while the scooter pulls you along.  
  • RobinKumbaSyRobinKumbaSy France Join Date: 2015-05-18 Member: 204615Members
    Seems logic Coneshot... even if kicking would be a natural thing to do as well I guess ?
    Either way, they could implement some gear configurations and combinaisons that would get along nicely... For example the ability to shoot the Stasis Rifle while riding the Seaglide (instead of a built-in Stasis Rifle like other threads introduced ?). Or combining the Swim Charge fins to a new type of battery that re-wire to your legs and allows you to swim faster for a short period of time ? There's so much ideas for this game...
  • TotallyLemonTotallyLemon Atlanta Georgia Join Date: 2015-05-22 Member: 204764Members
    Seems logic Coneshot... even if kicking would be a natural thing to do as well I guess ?
    Either way, they could implement some gear configurations and combinaisons that would get along nicely... For example the ability to shoot the Stasis Rifle while riding the Seaglide (instead of a built-in Stasis Rifle like other threads introduced ?). Or combining the Swim Charge fins to a new type of battery that re-wire to your legs and allows you to swim faster for a short period of time ? There's so much ideas for this game...
    Strobe flairs, provide light and scare away predators.