Mines And How To Use Them

REPTILEREPTILE Join Date: 2002-11-22 Member: 9642Members
<div class="IPBDescription">read it now!!!!!!</div> i have read a lot of posts of how to place mines

place them low place them up bla bla bla
well stop doing that

mines are useless if the enemy can see them they just step in slowly explode the first mine get a litle damage next they stop and heal them selfs with the regenerasion and move on

here is what i sugest
place the mines on the ground

the enemy cant see them and wail the faddes and the sculks run they will step on more than 1 mine 3 or 4 until they realise what is hiting them
sculks will die
and faddes will be lucky if they servive with more than 30 - 40 health

thats all what do you think?

Comments

• SlashmanSlashman Join Date: 2002-10-31 Member: 1815Members
    I like placing them on the ground behind doors. They open the doors, don't see any lasers and march on through into the minefield. Not to many though, or they might spot them. Just one or two behind a door on the floor. Works best on black floor.
  • Pika-CthulhuPika-Cthulhu Join Date: 2002-11-19 Member: 9386Members
    As a skulk, if I see any red on the initial spawn rushes, I parasite one marine, then wait at the mines, till he round the corner, jump into the red and take him down or out, sure it kills me, i get no frags, but its a **obscenity** of marine who thinks twice about putting up mines and demands turrets. is fun, specially when they decode to group up and move out, Jump, BOOM, instant kibble.
  • NSCentralNSCentral Join Date: 2002-11-21 Member: 9527Members
    Yes, wiring mines up at entrances *actually* prevents rushes. The skulks dont want to move in, and it allows the marines to build up. I wonder why commanders don't use this more often...