Bugs I've ran into so far

ADrunkYordleADrunkYordle Sssshhhhh Join Date: 2015-05-15 Member: 204510Members
edited May 2015 in Subnautica Bug Reporting
Not sure if others have submitted this bug yet but I've sent it from in game too, thought I'd post it here for others to know if they get it they are not alone.

Bugs so far:

•Loading a saved game will bug the hug causing it to show no items in the item bar & Give false info on stats like Oxy and food.
•When boarding the little thing to build the seamoth you get kicked right out of it/ it just spasms in the water
•Items magically turning into other items (I had 3 batteries in my inventory saved and then when loaded later they magically turned into knives.)
•Stalkers randomly clip into terrain and just spasm.

EDIT: Two new bugs

•When in your sub (Not the seamoth) and you look down at a base you have built underwater it appears as if items like lockers are on top or floating. Upon leaving they are not.
•When exiting the sub via right click after controlling it you are shot a few 100 meters away from it magically.

Comments

• ADrunkYordleADrunkYordle Sssshhhhh Join Date: 2015-05-15 Member: 204510Members
    •When exiting the sub getting shot up into the air far, far, FAR away from where your things are ;w;
    •Loading a save and having 3 power cells along with all ship upgrades vanish
    •Loading a save and having the seamoth vanish.
  • x1Alpha2014x1Alpha2014 Germany Join Date: 2015-05-16 Member: 204528Members
    Loading a save and the seamoth is not docked in the Cyclops, its 100meters away from my Cyclops.
    When I go surface to take some Air, I magically teleported randomly to another place, but i'm still surfaced