Problems with my Seamoth

x1Alpha2014x1Alpha2014 Germany Join Date: 2015-05-16 Member: 204528Members
Everytime, i relog into my saved game, my Seamoth is not in my Cyclops. By the way, I have 2 Cyclops and 2 Seamoth, both Seamoth are docked in my Cyclops and I save the Game all 5 minutes, but if I load my game, my Seamoth spawned not in my Cyclops. Today, both of my Seamoth spawned at another place, one is destroyed, I could'nt repair it, the other one had only 1% Health left, I could Repair it. Pls do anything about this Bug.

Comments

• kelorkelor Join Date: 2015-05-20 Member: 204720Members
  • ArmoramaArmorama Clovis, CA Join Date: 2015-03-26 Member: 202606Members
    Yeah I am sorry but why can't you fix this? It seems when you restore a save our sea moth ends up in a new place. Case in point I am trying to do the reactor repair visit to the Aurora and I can get to the ship okay by traveling on the surface by Sea Moth, but if I restore a save (died to those sadistic arm biters in the reactor area) then I finish the mission, return to where I left the Sea Moth at the ocean ramp area and it's GONE. I am sure it's back near my base area but that doesn't really help me much because you guys have made the (sorry) DAMN REAPERS so f'ing OP they kill me every time I try to swim back to base. REALLY?!!?! Fix the Sea Moth's please and fix the damn Reapers from MULTI-spawning (!?!?!?) . Yeah I get having a threat in the deep water areas. But this Reaper is just stupid in terms of what he can do. Why can he for example always seem to make you fall out of the Sea Moth? It just feels like you said to yourselves... "Gee let's make this thing so OP they won't have a chance against it." Sorry... dumb.

And I don't need a bunch of fan-boy replies sticking up for the devs. I like the game a lot. It's just this crap that makes me want to pull my hair out.

Jim
  • x1Alpha2014x1Alpha2014 Germany Join Date: 2015-05-16 Member: 204528Members
    This is very strange, i've just seen it. my Seamoth teleports out of my Cyclops while I saved my game. :o
  • DchicoteDchicote Germany Join Date: 2015-05-26 Member: 204901Members
    edited May 2015
    Same Problems here. And also, when I leave the cyclops steering, I jumped out of the water high above the ocean and fell down slowly. (Not every time, but sometimes)
    ich werde sogar einfach mal irgendwohin teleportiert wenn ich zur wasseroberfläche komme und nur noch für 10 sekunden (oder weniger) luft habe, ich bleibe zwar an der wasseroberfläche, bin aber nicht mehr an der stelle wo ich eigentlich aufgetaucht bin.
  • DchicoteDchicote Germany Join Date: 2015-05-26 Member: 204901Members
    edited May 2015
    Everytime, when I  dock my seamoth in the cyclops, I spawn everywhere over the water and Both Submarines vanished !!! Please fix it very fast.  Ver. 19095 Mai
  • xandria0079xandria0079 Somewhere around nowhere Join Date: 2015-05-25 Member: 204861Members
    edited June 2015
    I have the similar issue, on some save loads I have to go track down my seamoth. Doesn't happen all the time but is annoying when it happens D
    edited May 2015
    Today I was teleported out of my Cyclops while I left the Cyclops steering, minutes later I wanted go back to my Cyclops, I was going to surface to take some air and was teleported directly before my Cyclops  D: