[BUG] Unable to report BUGS in-game!

Hyp3rionHyp3rion Australia Join Date: 2015-03-21 Member: 202396Members
edited May 2015 in Subnautica Bug Reporting
Simply as the title suggests, I try to report bugs in the game by pressing F8 but it just tells me that I have no internet connection when I know very well that I do and have had no issue using the F8 report feature previously. So I haven't been able to report the last 4-5 bugs I've come across, not sure if it's just since the Aurora explosion update.

- Hyp3rion

Comments

• VandragoraxVandragorax United Kingdom Join Date: 2015-02-24 Member: 201533Members, Subnautica Playtester
    I've tested it this morning and it sent reports just fine. Perhaps you have a firewall or something else blocking the connection.
  • ZergonuzZergonuz USA Join Date: 2015-04-08 Member: 203114Members
    Hyp3rion wrote: »
    Simply as the title suggests, I try to report bugs in the game by pressing F8 but it just tells me that I have no internet connection when I know very well that I do and have had no issue using the F8 report feature previously. So I haven't been able to report the last 4-5 bugs I've come across, not sure if it's just since the Aurora explosion update.

- Hyp3rion

When mine broke I had to reinstall the game from scratch and then it worked fine. Might try that if it doesn't seem to be the firewall.
  • Hyp3rionHyp3rion Australia Join Date: 2015-03-21 Member: 202396Members
    edited May 2015
    Thanks guys. Yeah got a firewall but it's already been allowed through, unless they changed how the report feature gets through. I've got a few other issues that I don't see other people having in the videos I watch of the latest update (such as part of the translucent water surface layer sitting above the actual surface of the water) so I will try reinstalling and hope it fixes some of these.

- Hyp3rion
  • Raptor22cRaptor22c Join Date: 2015-05-09 Member: 204343Members
    Something similar is happening to me, but it is the other way around. The feedback menu WON'T go away. It was in the title screen when I started, which seemed strange to begin with. I can click to fill in the boxes, and click the popup tabs, but I cannot type any text or submit it. I'm on experimental build 17908.
    2015-05-09_00002.jpg
  • Zarr.beZarr.be Belgium Join Date: 2015-04-07 Member: 203101Members
    ok, it's corrected ;-)