Getting onto the Constructor. Build 17663.

TrystTryst UK Join Date: 2015-05-03 Member: 204138Members
A few times now, I have tried to press left mouse to get on the constructor and it decides to move me directly under it before raising up. This results in me either swimming with my body inside the pad of the constructor or pushing the constructor over but not actually getting on it. The only way around this I could find was to push the Constructor over beside the escape pod and go into the escape pod and climb the ladder up on to it, then jump down onto the constructor. This normally happens after a couple of hours of playing and using the constructor a couple of times before.

Comments

• Cataclysm315Cataclysm315 United Kingdom Join Date: 2015-05-05 Member: 204190Members
    This happens a lot to me, I find spamming it and walking forward until it lets you on works. Otherwise, just save, quit and reload. Works every time for me :)
  • TrystTryst UK Join Date: 2015-05-03 Member: 204138Members
    This happens a lot to me, I find spamming it and walking forward until it lets you on works. Otherwise, just save, quit and reload. Works every time for me :)
    If the game didn't take so long to start up, it might be a workaround. However, because it takes so long, I often don't bother to reload once I've quit until next time I feel like playing it.