[Shine] Epsilon

GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
To make my life a bit easier and because the ns2stats project is not functional anymore due to hosting and spark engine issues i decided to bundle all my Shine plug-ins into one mod.

So here i go, presenting you [Shine] Epsilon or just ɛ

Overview:

The Epsilon Package ( short: ɛ ) is plug-in package for the Natural Selection 2 mod Shine

It is "something" and "almost nothing" at the same time.

It bundles a set of shine plug-ins you might find useful or useless. Decide yourself ;)

The Steam Workshop ID is: c6fbbb0

Latest changes
The latest changes to the mod will be listed on the workshop's change notes page.

Installation
  1. Download the mod from the workshop (via subscribing to it)
  2. Add the Steam Workshop ID to your MapCycle.json under mods field. For more details visit the NS2 Wiki
  3. Change the map or restart your server
  4. Set up your configs

Setup
All Settings are stored in the config/shine/plugins folder beside all other shine plug-ins.

Details about each plug-in included in this package can be found at the given project's wiki page (see below).

For details about Shine in general please visit the Shine Wiki

Plug-in information:
These are all the plug-ins that are shipped with Epsilon Package:
Source Code and Issue tracker

Both can be found at the project's Github repo. Any kind of issue reports or pull request are welcomed.