My suggestions. :D

DalionHeartDalionHeart Alabama Join Date: 2015-04-05 Member: 202986Members
I think some new vehicles would do you some good. More biomes for the deep. Many new animals, including land animals. I would also like to see the Cyclops' depth limit increased, to reach the the underwater bases at lower levels. I would also like a way to increase the player's inventory space. Better item stacking would also do the game some good.

My biggest suggestions is reserved for the underwater bases.
- Floating platforms that can carry solar panels, or wind turbines.
- Larger, more complex rooms.
- Move the power generator inside, with it's own designated room. (With possible "wear and tear" effects that need to be taken care of.)
- Oxygen scrubbers
- Oxygen generators that are much harder to build than the scrubbers
- Bulkheads in the corridors that can close automatically when there's a leak, to close off flooded areas. (Which can be repaired from the outside.)
- Designated storage rooms, with storage spaces mounted onto the walls. It can also have your crafting devices added to designated locations on the walls, like the reinforcements.
- A massive room that can be used to dock the cyclops/seamoth
- A hydropower plant, that uses natural or unnatural water currents.
- A biodome that can be used to grow plants and food.
- An aquarium to collect pets/food
- Lighting fixtures designed to be placed inside the base, as well as designs to be placed outside the base to light up the area.
- Bedrooms, where the player can rest for the night
- A kitchen so the food can be processed/cooked
- Windows that can be mounted on the floors and ceilings.
- Reinforcements that can be mounted on the floors and ceilings.
- An elevator addon that can help expand bases up or down.
- A permanent beacon that can be built onto or inside the base to help find your way back.
- Stairs, so if you have the resources and the space, you don't need ladders.
- Larger storage units to hold the larger devices.
- Hydrothermal Generator, to generate power from underwater volcanoes.

Comments

• jtsladejtslade FTL, FL, USA Join Date: 2015-04-07 Member: 203058Members
    A way to look down and swim forward
  • DavycannonhoundDavycannonhound Join Date: 2015-02-24 Member: 201527Members
    I have a Tools of Subnautica discussion going that has quite a few comments, feel free to post these ideas there. :) They may get more views there. Love all of these!
  • DalionHeartDalionHeart Alabama Join Date: 2015-04-05 Member: 202986Members
    I have a Tools of Subnautica discussion going that has quite a few comments, feel free to post these ideas there. :) They may get more views there. Love all of these!
    jtslade wrote: »
    A way to look down and swim forward

Davy, thank you for the information. I'll copy and paste my suggestion there.

Slade, that's a great idea.
  • FireclawFireclaw oopboop Join Date: 2015-02-06 Member: 201235Members
    edited April 2015
    DalionHeart;137261]I think some new vehicles would do you some good. More biomes for the deep. Many new animals, including land animals. I would also like to see the Cyclops' depth limit increased, to reach the the underwater bases at lower levels. I would also like a way to increase the player's inventory space. Better item stacking would also do the game some good.

Well, I am pretty sure that once the islands are done, there will indeed be land animals and probably some flying ones as well.

I messed it up, ugh -_-