Assorted bugs from today's playtest (Videos)

ScanianMooseScanianMoose Sweden Join Date: 2015-03-24 Member: 202526Members
Just a few bugs and problems. All videos, apart from one, are from Subnautica experimental version 15416.
A few of them are probably already known, but I just want to point them out nonetheless.
I have ordered them by significance.

My Hardware is
Graphics card: GIGABYTE GV-R928XOC-3GD Rev 2.0
Processor: intel® xeon® processor e3-1230 v3
8GB RAM

Graphics settings are maxed out.

#1 Jelly Shroom Caves missing huge parts + Jelly Shrooms having boxes around them
Description: For some reason, the Jelly Shroom caves seem to miss several huge cube-shaped areas. Also, the Jelly Shrooms have weird boxes around them.
Video:

#2 Constructor Bots settling down underneath the Constructor
Reproduction steps: As can be seen in the video, every time one leaves the Constructor, the bots settle down a bit deeper.
Video:

#3 Waves disappearing
Description: From time to time, and especially in the first two minutes of playing the game, the waves can disappear completely, leaving behind a plain surface. The waves reappear after some time, but not always.
Screenshots: Above water: http://imgur.com/XMrb5T1| Below: http://imgur.com/IHjzdkt

#4 Player keeps walking at steering wheel
Reproduction steps: By taking the wheel without stopping to walk first, it can happen that the game still thinks the player is walking around; this will result in constant walking steps as long as the player moves the Cyclops.
Video:

#5 Coral Chunks from Coral Tubes missing a body
Description: The Coral Chunks from Coral Tubes seem to be the only Coral Chunks that do not have a proper "body" - instead, cubes are displayed. I also took some from Slanted Shell Plates for comparison.
Video:

#6 Collision problems on Cyclops
Description: Pretty much all of the ceilings, doorways and doors on the Cyclops can be clipped through by the player.
Video:

#7 "Ugly" waves when strafing
Description: The Waves appear kinda "ugly as long as the player strafes above the water surface. The effect intensifies if the player holds "Space" whilst strafing.
Video: