Soobnoodlca Y U no listen to me?! D=

FireclawFireclaw oopboop Join Date: 2015-02-06 Member: 201235Members
I mean seriously. When I say I want the game screen to be windowed, it means I wanted it windowed -_- Not full screen.

Get your stuff together, game.

Anyone else have that problem?

Comments

• Wolf2000Wolf2000 Join Date: 2015-03-14 Member: 202116Members
    edited March 2015
    when I take SS, I take it with windows so I wouldn't know. maybe you're taking it with windows too? (I have no way of knowing how you take it so don't take any offence from my comment)

by windows I mean windows key + print screen

I didn't realise what you said until I reread it just now. please ignore this comment as it was made as I was falling asleep.
  • VandragoraxVandragorax United Kingdom Join Date: 2015-02-24 Member: 201533Members, Subnautica Playtester
    This is how every game should be. Windowed mode = borderless fullscreen window.
  • FireclawFireclaw oopboop Join Date: 2015-02-06 Member: 201235Members
    No, what I mean is, when you start the game and the specs screen pops up that lets you choose the graphics and such there's a little box that says windowed, which allows the game to stay in a little window, which is what I want it to do in case I need to look something up, but even if I tick the box, it still goes full screen.
  • Racer1Racer1 Join Date: 2002-11-22 Member: 9615Members
    I believe the game currently runs in a borderless window at the full screen resolution. This falls in line with most other games and should allow you to easily alt+tab/etc without delay -- if this is not a case, then THAT is a bug.

P.S. The only difference I expect in the future is if you can specify a lower resolution to run at in windowed mode.