Future Perfect Update 15 - Future Perfect

SystemSystem Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond Posts: 345 vanilla

imageFuture Perfect Update 15 - Future Perfect

The weekly update for Future Perfect is now live on Steam! Here are some of the changes in this update. Improved Thumbnails   In the last update we added support the thumbnail images in the asset browser. This week we’ve improved them by adding images for collision, material, and particles assets. We also fixed a …

Read the full story here

Comments

• ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts Posts: 6,615 admin
    If you'd like to comment, you can comment on it right in this forum.
    NAPT
  • RedBladeDKRedBladeDK Denmark Join Date: 2016-12-19 Member: 225187Members Posts: 1
    hi i was wondering why is it not possible to buy the game yet cause i really want to play it but can't because there isen't a buy button anywhere on this site
  • zimzumzimzum Join Date: 2004-09-02 Member: 31200Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 249 Auto Verified
    The new posts that pop up daily by some guy with 3 hours playtime who knows how to perfectly balance this game already make me want to vomit - PaLaGi