Are Cory and Dushan ok?

En9a9eEn9a9e USA Join Date: 2015-02-17 Member: 201408Members, Subnautica Playtester
I get the impression that they have been stripped of shoes and socks, locked away in a tiny padded room with 2 computer terminals, some hungry rats, and instructions that read "Make significant implementation progress on our awesome new base building features soon, or we will stop slipping cheese under the door to keep the rats happy". If that's the case, I just wanted to make sure the rats were still in good condition. ;P

Comments

• ZourinZourin White Castle Join Date: 2015-02-27 Member: 201577Members
    I say slip some amphetamines in the cheese. If those two eat it, things may get fixed faster. If the rats eat it, at least watching the security camera won't be so boring.
  • En9a9eEn9a9e USA Join Date: 2015-02-17 Member: 201408Members, Subnautica Playtester
    edited March 2015
    Doh, that title was supposed to read Cory and Dushan. Oh well. Hope base building implementation is going well...seeing a lot of nice little touches and changes in experimental lately. Kudos, corridors are looking great!

@Zourin, indeed lol. :)

*Edit* Aha, can alter title too...fixed.
  • VandragoraxVandragorax United Kingdom Join Date: 2015-02-24 Member: 201533Members, Subnautica Playtester
    Yeah I checked the check-ins page last night and there is a lot of nice work going on... seems like the dev team is busy busy! :)
  • dushandushan Breaker of Games Join Date: 2011-10-30 Member: 130202Members, NS2 Developer, Squad Five Blue, Pistachionauts
    Rats are doing great, thanks for asking! :)