I'm finally a SubNautica..ist? SubNauticianite?...I bought the game, ok? -_-

FireclawFireclaw oopboop Join Date: 2015-02-06 Member: 201235Members
Yup. Finally bought it a couple days ago.

Despite the fact that my computer doesn't really like it and it can be super laggy, I love it =O A couple months of watching other people play it and I finally own this beauty.

Having some issues figuring out the right mouse sensitivity, but other than that, if I face away from the massive ship, it doesn't lag so bad.

Also, oh my Gah...the sounds o-o. Even more scary in person D= Especially the big moaning sounds in the distance =O

Comments

• RickcbRickcb UK Join Date: 2015-03-06 Member: 201755Members
    Fireclaw wrote: »
    Yup. Finally bought it a couple days ago.

Despite the fact that my computer doesn't really like it and it can be super laggy, I love it =O A couple months of watching other people play it and I finally own this beauty.

Having some issues figuring out the right mouse sensitivity, but other than that, if I face away from the massive ship, it doesn't lag so bad.

Also, oh my Gah...the sounds o-o. Even more scary in person D= Especially the big moaning sounds in the distance =O

Thinking about getting Subnautica but a bit worried about about the lag. I have a recent, fairly high spec (memory, CPU) PC but with an average graphics card. Can I ask what you're running it on and how laggy it can be? Thanks.
  • FireclawFireclaw oopboop Join Date: 2015-02-06 Member: 201235Members
    I'm running it on a windows 8, don't ask me about memory and such because honestly, I have no idea xD.

It's not that bad, in fact earlier it was running smoothly enough that I could catch a peeper xD. but it's not so bad that I can't play it at all.

I found that running it on the lowests settings possible works for my computer, but if yours is better than mine (and it undoubtedly is) you should be fine.
  • RickcbRickcb UK Join Date: 2015-03-06 Member: 201755Members
    Fireclaw wrote: »
    I'm running it on a windows 8, don't ask me about memory and such because honestly, I have no idea xD.

It's not that bad, in fact earlier it was running smoothly enough that I could catch a peeper xD. but it's not so bad that I can't play it at all.

I found that running it on the lowests settings possible works for my computer, but if yours is better than mine (and it undoubtedly is) you should be fine.
    Thanks, Fireclaw, appreciate the info.