Badge Selection Options on Hive

FrozenFrozen New York, NY Join Date: 2010-07-02 Member: 72228Members, Constellation
Would someone please code us a way to choose the number of badges to display via the Hive badges page?

As it stands the number is fixed at 3. It can't be higher and it can't be lower, unless you have less than three badges in which case you can have less than 3.

I don't want to turn off badges. I want to show only one badge. As it stands I'm forced to have my badges turned off because I don't like the idea of more than one.

For the people who plan to comment that I should do it myself, please send me the source code and a website to tutorial myself along with a promise that the code will be implemented :)

Comments

• DecoyDecoy Join Date: 2012-09-11 Member: 159037Members, Super Administrators, Playtest Lead, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
    Hive is going to be rewritten. I doubt much of anything will change with it until then. Hopefully when it's re-written you will be able to choose which / how many badges you want to display.

It's fine if you don't want to do it yourself, but then you'll have to be patient with the CDT to get to it.