Coming Next: Seabases - Subnautica

2»

Comments

• En9a9eEn9a9e USA Join Date: 2015-02-17 Member: 201408Members, Subnautica Playtester
    Seldkam wrote: »
    Well, as stated, I'd prefer it look atmospheric rather than realistic, but that's just me-- a game like this is bound to attract Science fanatics lol

I made my last reply before I even got a chance to read your comment Seldkam, so I wasn't responding to your additional input on it. That being said, no worries, and good points made (especially about the science minded draw of the game)...yeah I didn't take the time to add some little ("bolted on" effect) re-enforcement square plates on the larger support columns where they meet the foundation and the walls. Perhaps that would make it look a bit better. Appreciate your thanks for my attempt. :) Cheers.
  • ezekelezekel Join Date: 2012-11-29 Member: 173589Members, NS2 Map Tester
    I love how you guys keep us up to date and even allow us to look at a trello board/changelogs.. hopefully one day many developers are following in your footsteps.
  • SeldkamSeldkam Join Date: 2014-01-01 Member: 191213Members
    Or, alternatively do what CD Projekt Red has done :D I love those guys, Witcher and all :D
  • ARomeroyouknowARomeroyouknow Olympia Join Date: 2015-03-20 Member: 202336Members
    edited March 2015
    In regards to the idea of having a dome shaped piece, I think it would work fine so long as you say filled it with water as well (or left it filled with water, however you look at it), you could make it an enclosed ecosystem. Granted this doesn't leave options (or at least not many) for what you can place inside the dome, but it'd be an interesting way to start a garden and keep yourself well fed at the least.