Future Perfect Update 12 - Future Perfect

SystemSystem Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond

imageFuture Perfect Update 12 - Future Perfect

Weekly Update 12 is now live on Steam. Here’s a summary of the biggest changes. Stones   There are now two resources the player can build with. Chopping at a tree provides wood. Punching giant boulders provides stones. The stones take longer to harvest but are much stronger and will keep you reasonably* safe from …

Read the full story here

Comments

• ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Let me light the fire under the bot to open the comment thread.
  • Racer1Racer1 Join Date: 2002-11-22 Member: 9615Members
    I've found documentation that includes examples are by far the most helpful. I usually start with those examples, and then go to the detailed documentation if I can't figure out what to do.

The best projects have mostly self-documenting methods (in that the method names and their parameters give you almost all of the information you need to use those methods.
  • ConfusedConfused Wait. What? Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12904Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester
    I like the promises of might not burn your entire base down.

I keep meaning to get back to playing about a bit more. Failed to find the time recently.