Future Perfect Update 11 - Future Perfect

SystemSystem Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond Posts: 466 vanilla

imageFuture Perfect Update 11 - Future Perfect

Weekly Update 11 is now live on Steam. Here’s a summary of the biggest changes. Revised UI   This week we overhauled the layout of the editor UI. As we’ve developed Future Perfect, we’ve been adding new editor features and concepts as we discovered the need. As a result there wasn’t too much rhyme or …

Read the full story here

Comments

• ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts Posts: 6,615 admin
    Comments! 2 bits!
    NAPT
  • FlayraFlayra Game Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment San Francisco Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 3Super Administrators, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer Posts: 6,941 admin
    I love the tree falling!
    Charlie Cleveland
    Game Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff Posts: 2,130 mod
    CHOP! Watching that made me feel so manly, like i was chopping the tree itself!
    Send me a private message if you need me to kill someone "help" with anything.

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” - George Carlin.

Youtube Channel for Sydney Music
  • bERt0rbERt0r Join Date: 2005-03-23 Member: 46181Members Posts: 611 Fully active user
    Haha, I'd love chopping trees to be that easy in real life :)
  • Racer1Racer1 Join Date: 2002-11-22 Member: 9615Members Posts: 1,595 Advanced user
    I love the alternate art set and hope it grows substantially. Having a large selection of prefab textures and models really helps rapid development.