You guys NEED to readjust the requirements for the cyclops before release

VahnkiljoyVahnkiljoy Texas Join Date: 2015-01-11 Member: 200765Members
Or at LEAST change it in experimental, the CURRENT reqs takes ALL of your inventory BUT you forgot about the fragment, which takes you one slot OVER the total limit.

Comments

• rehreh Join Date: 2011-12-11 Member: 137450Members
    I have a feeling it may have been done on purpose.
  • SeldkamSeldkam Join Date: 2014-01-01 Member: 191213Members
    I think they're aware of this ... LOL

I would expect there will be a system to put the materials into a "storage" in the constructor, or something of the sort-- or they will do as you've pointed out and just reduce the requirements, which may actually be a good idea as 10 metal will be a huge pain to find. The rest is easy.
  • VahnkiljoyVahnkiljoy Texas Join Date: 2015-01-11 Member: 200765Members
    Actually metal isn't that hard to find either, stalkers tend to horde it and I've found a ton of the stuff in the red grass biome I moved my pod over to, just gotta hunt for it! I wish they would remove an item so I could build the beast in experimental, I found 2 damn fragments side by side in the mouth of a jelly shroom cave. D:
    Nah man, go look on the trello, it's nowhere near being done, even in the experimental branch:

https://trello.com/b/yxoJrFgP/subnautica
  • VahnkiljoyVahnkiljoy Texas Join Date: 2015-01-11 Member: 200765Members
    Well you can still make it with commands, you can pilot it and everything, I say just remove one item from the req so you can OFFICIALLY make it, we all know it's EA so I don't expect it to be grand but, at least let us build it. :D
    Good point, I was in the experimental build but didn't want to burn myself out so I switched