Koosh Zone

KaiserfrontKaiserfront Germany Join Date: 2015-01-21 Member: 200978Members
Is it already in the game? The deepest biome I reached was the Mushroom Forest.

Comments

• Nuki255Nuki255 US Join Date: 2015-01-06 Member: 200658Members
    I hit 3700 meters today and the game froze on me. I had thought maybe I was diving in a hole through the world, but at 3k I actually hit a small plateau and then went deeper. Then the game crashed. Nothing down there of course.
  • KaiserfrontKaiserfront Germany Join Date: 2015-01-21 Member: 200978Members
    Well I think the actual maximum depth currently is about 200 meters where the mushroom forest is located. Everything further is just empty sand.
  • dottedfishdottedfish Germany Join Date: 2014-11-22 Member: 199755Members
    I'd say it's not fully fleshed out yet but it's certainly visible. With all the koosh bushes. :) It's also deeper than the mushroom forest.
  • SeldkamSeldkam Join Date: 2014-01-01 Member: 191213Members
    It is indeed in the game-- very deep, and VERY far too, unfortunately I can't remember in which direction... getting a feeling towards the nose of the spaceship, but probably wrong since there are a lot of possibilities
    edited January 2015
    Hmm, I thought the biomes are the same in every direction. Is it beyond the Mushroom Forest?

Edit: Found it. Like you said it was towards the nose of the Aurora in Nort-East direction. I followed a trench which appeared after I went through a Mushroom Forest and entered the Koosh Zone in ca. 250 meters.
    I hope those areas will be made darker in future updates.
  • SeldkamSeldkam Join Date: 2014-01-01 Member: 191213Members
    Huh, can't believe I got it right-- and yes, I agree about the darkness, but it's only 250 meters, I think the cyclops is meant to go even deeper.

On a side note I think it'd be cool to have larger, better vehicles but we don't know if that will happen (than the cyclops)
    Yeah I know it isn't the deepest biome, but I really love the scary atmosphere of the Mushroom Forest (especially the sound) and it would be awesome if the only light came from the mushrooms.