Comment thread: Getting the Look

HughHugh CameramanSan Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts Posts: 1,771 admin
Comment system currently functioning below optimal levels. This is the comment thread for the article:
http://unknownworlds.com/futureperfect/getting-look-2/
The fastest way to contact me is via @hugh_jeremy on Twitter! Add me on Steam: Strayan. I do not check forum PMs.
Keep up to date on what is going on with: Unknown Worlds | Natural Selection 2 | Subnautica
Chat with the UWE team on Twitter | The best way to be notified about Subnautica updates is to sign up to our development newsletters

Comments

• ZekZek Join Date: 2002-11-10 Member: 7962Members, NS1 Playtester, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 4,689 Advanced user
    You guys mentioned the context-sensitive facial animations but there's no way to see that in first person. Just as an idea, what if that face was drawn in the corner of your screen next to your health, Doomguy style?
  • measlesmeasles Join Date: 2007-02-26 Member: 60122Members, Constellation Posts: 398 Advanced user
    The 'look' is terrific!
    'nuff said..
    hqdefault.jpg
  • Nautical_NickNautical_Nick Australia Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218444Members Posts: 803 Advanced user
    Can't wait to see the art styles and designs in-game!
    #SAVETHEROCKPUNCHER
    Theorist, 2nd in Command of the PH/SP Warper Forces, Gamer!
    measles
  • measlesmeasles Join Date: 2007-02-26 Member: 60122Members, Constellation Posts: 398 Advanced user
    Can you make a 'CRT mode', just for me (in graphics settings)?
    hqdefault.jpg