Constuctor deployment

NairitNairit NJ, USA Join Date: 2014-11-10 Member: 199589Members
I know this is pre-alpha so don't think there is even a point in reporting the bugs with constructor deployment I am certain developers are well aware of the issues...

But I wonder if anyone got any hints how to... let's say reduce chances of failed deployment?

As it is now I can deploy usable constructor about 1 time in five. Sometimes in hangs in the water in the compact form, sometime i can't activate it, sometime i can climb aboard and then can't do anything with it, sometimes it disappears, sometimes it gets stuck in the deployment animation.

So is there some hints? Say deploy it no less then 30 secs swim from lifepod... or never have knife in your hand when activating it... or anything else of this kind?

P.S. Also how do you control the seamoth? for me it moves strictly in the 2D plane can't make it dive or surface.

Comments

• GarukorGarukor Österreich Join Date: 2014-11-21 Member: 199748Members
    same problem for me :) Im always stuck in the constructor and can just restart the game :)

for the controls, I saw in another video that you can go down with C and up with Space