Rescue Pod Fills With Water Glitch!

MycroftCanadaNSMycroftCanadaNS Halifax Join Date: 2014-11-01 Member: 199263Members
This can happen when you drop a Jeweled Disk Piece inside the rescue pod. At first I thought that this was a self preservation move on the part of the Alien life form (if exposed to air it would flood the area to keep itself alive) which I thought was very interesting only to find out that it could be a glitch/bug or maybe it's suppose to happen but it doesn't happen all the time due to the damage I caused while cutting it off the ledge.... Only the devs know for sure.

Oh well, I thought it was cool. Just to let you know, don't flood your rescue pod, it will sink.

Comments

• SammeySammey Join Date: 2012-06-14 Member: 153266Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited November 2014
    The pod is actualy a physics object :D, so by dropping the items in it got heavier and sank!
    If you get out the pod and leave the items in there you will see it has sank
    so its not a bug, its a feature! :D
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    I noticed if I drop ANYTHING the pod starts to get water.
    At first I wanted to bug report it but then I realised.. The pod is a flooting airsack, of course it can technicly sink.

(ok it should if you enter it then as we are already heavier, but..details?
  • MycroftCanadaNSMycroftCanadaNS Halifax Join Date: 2014-11-01 Member: 199263Members
    edited November 2014
    It is interesting to have the sub react to weight placement which makes perfect sense.

Odd how no one has commented on the sub flooding because of the life form being dropped.