A weird thought just popped into my head (possible creature suggestion)

MycroftCanadaNSMycroftCanadaNS Halifax Join Date: 2014-11-01 Member: 199263Members
Hi.

I just finished giving the game a small run through (received experimental updates), anyway, I came across a jelly pod which I don't recall ever seeing, and your able to pick it up. Now my first thought was that it could be a food source which would be fine, but then a movie I enjoy called "Apollo 18" came into mind.

Now I know the game has a DNA Transfuser (I have tinkered with it by using a cheat code), and from that it appears you can mess around with the DNA...

Now here comes the creepy part, as I was carrying a few jelly pods I began to think that they could be dangerous if I expose them to oxygen, and will they release a spore that would alter my DNA to the point that I may not be able to breath oxygen ever again, or change my DNA enough that I would grow a weird looking third eye, or see better in the dark, or have the entire inside of the ship be plagued with jelly pods which would make my habitat unlivable.

I know sick right, but cool!