Favorite track?

RiktorRiktor United States Join Date: 2014-10-25 Member: 199129Members
Just as the title says. Which track when it kicks in is your favorite? So far, mine is "Into the Unknown" as the first time booting up the current build I was kinda afraid to go past the safe shallows and to a kelp forest, then that track started and gave me the motivation I needed to do it.

Comments

• Sir_zinoSir_zino England Join Date: 2014-10-09 Member: 198901Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Into the Unknown hands down best track!
  • slayer.faithslayer.faith Join Date: 2007-12-10 Member: 63127Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited November 2014
    I think it's slow down for me. That bass at the start just hooks me in and the haunting sounds at about 0:18 just gives me chills. :) It feels like a lonely and unknown world. <3

--

12 - Original inhabitants ends rather abruptly?

I checked the md5 for the zip and it appeards to be correct. All the other tracks fade out this one just cuts out. Does everyone else have this? Or is it just me?

--

I love the soundtrack (and the ns2 soundtrack). Both are in my 'work' playlist for coding.

Im looking forward to more music and also remixs too (as they did with the soundtrack to the ns2 kodiak teaser). Sadly for the ns2 remixes those bastards have not released all their NS2 remixes as more DLC that i can throw my money at!!!!!!! BASTARDS!!! Take my money! I DEMAND IT!!!.

Keep on composing/remixin' and I'll keep on buyin'. :-)