REAPER & Build 270 Live on Steam - Natural Selection 2

13»

Comments

• OtsOts Join Date: 2003-07-30 Member: 18577Members, Constellation
    G_of_the_J wrote: »
    Nice work. I've seen lot of old (casual) players coming back. Dunno if it's sales, DLC or that you can actually find servers which is not full of godlike players. Maaaaaagnificent work!
    Is this.. a typo? Or something? No? Yes?
  • turtsmcgurtturtsmcgurt Join Date: 2012-11-01 Member: 165456Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    edited November 2014
    he made it a point to call them casual, so they probably aren't great themselves so they probably like that there's more average players on at the moment.

or it's because many of the great players quit the game since whenever they last played, which is certainly going to be true.
  • RapGodRapGod Not entirely sure... Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189322Members
    Long story short... that south park episode
  • Salraine_ChiSalraine_Chi Join Date: 2011-07-03 Member: 107669Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Just bought the Reaper pack and having trouble with it.

Only the Fade and Lerk skins are showing in game. The rest just show as default. I have all my mods turned off and the Reaper skins deffo selected in the customisation screen.

Anyone else getting this and know of a fix?

Sal
  • RapGodRapGod Not entirely sure... Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189322Members
    Just bought the Reaper pack and having trouble with it.

Only the Fade and Lerk skins are showing in game. The rest just show as default. I have all my mods turned off and the Reaper skins deffo selected in the customisation screen.

Anyone else getting this and know of a fix?

Sal

Did the server have any special skin mods?
  • [AwE]Sentinel[AwE]Sentinel Join Date: 2012-06-05 Member: 152949Members
    Ever since 270 came out, I get a red-plug for 2-3 seconds whenever I finish a mapload. You get that too?
  • PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
    Ever since 270 came out, I get a red-plug for 2-3 seconds whenever I finish a mapload. You get that too?

Yeah.