KKyleKKyle Michigan Join Date: 2005-07-01 Member: 55067Members
ns_siegeroom
ns_csiege
ns_spydersiege
ns_aliensiege
ns_chucksiege
ns_siegeaholic
ns_weldsiege

These are 7 maps that i've converted from ns1 into ns2 following somebodies guide on how to convert a .bsp into a .map, to a .vmf to a .level and individually clicking each face and copy/pasting them. Although some of these maps re-arranged for ns2 support (cysting/balance/optimization and eye candy/etc). Although there may be a simpler method to just copy one face of each side and scaling them compared to clicking each odd sized face individually...

Sorry i dont have any screenshots or links, im out of town at the moment. Just know these maps require siegemod to run. As siegemod has taken the func_door, logic_timer and all those entities from ExtraEntitiesMod.

These maps aren't finished as they're not all 100% textured and there may be more balance changes to them. But they're here. They're playable, and they require playtesting!

There's also other siege maps by other mappers but I am just here to post my work onto the mapping forum. So thanks for your itme.

Comments

• SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    You can go from bsp>blender>export as level using beigealert's level exporter and it doesn't create all those extra faces.
  • KKyleKKyle Michigan Join Date: 2005-07-01 Member: 55067Members
    edited October 2014
    Interesting, that may just be easier. And if it is, that means more maps to convert when i'm back in town on monday. Either that or just shifting priority on detail rather than clicking everything a thousand times. Thanks. (and sorry for posting this in the modding forum and not mapping forum).