NS2:Combat - reddit AMA going on right now!

VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver Posts: 3,461 Advanced user
I thought someone should post this here, and no one else wanted to, so...

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2hjdo1/we_are_faultline_games_ama_creators_of_the/

voila!
formerly known as F0rdPrefect

I am good Onos
acid_raincoolitictwiliteblue

Comments

• acid_rainacid_rain NS2 NAPT Mascot Orlando, FL Join Date: 2010-02-16 Member: 70588Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester Posts: 216 mod
    Thanks for posting this!
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 4,719 Advanced user
    I find it funny that the same questions get asked over and over.
    From my perspective UWE has been trying to both with what little resources they have given to the game. They don't have an AAA budget, let alone an indie game budget. They have the budget of a game that has been out 6 years. I want to say, don't half ass two things, whole ass one thing. I just don't think they have the resources to do it. Unlike many of the people on the forums, I guess I am just happy they are at least trying even though I may not like what they end up doing.