GUIMainMenu failing consistency checking 268

RicezRicez Join Date: 2013-04-13 Member: 184784Members
Did GUIMainMenu get added to consistency checking? I have a small mod and it now fails consistency check then causes "your game files do not match the servers" also causes the game to crash on startup.

Comments

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    Ricez wrote: »
    Did GUIMainMenu get added to consistency checking? I have a small mod and it now fails consistency check then causes "your game files do not match the servers" also causes the game to crash on startup.

Luas files are one of the files that get checked by the consistency check since it was added as those are the files you could easily use to add cheats to the game etc.
  • RicezRicez Join Date: 2013-04-13 Member: 184784Members
    Was it changed in 268? My mod worked fine before.
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited August 2014
    Ricez wrote: »
    Was it changed in 268? My mod worked fine before.

I noticed that somehow there is a issue with that mods don't get disabled automatically anymore when you join a server. Could be what's causing the issues in your case.