Armor and skins

Cannon_FodderAUSCannon_FodderAUS Brisbane, AU Join Date: 2013-06-23 Member: 185664Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
Hi all,

I am writing what armor and skins are available for a NS2 manual, and have the following, can anyone point out if this is all correct (and give me corrections)

Game Package: model / skin
Standard NS2 : default marine model
Digital Deluxe : default marine + deluxe armor
Pre-order (no longer available): default marine + black armor (is the deluxe armor included?)

Donation / DLC : model / skin / decals
Reinforcement (Gold): shoulder decal
Reinforcement (Diamond): shoulder decal + assault armor
Reinforcement (Shadow): Diamond reward + elite assault armor + elite shoulder decal + shadow lifeform skins (skulk, gorge, lerk)
World Champion pack (no longer available): team shoulder decal (various)
Kodiak DLC: Kodiak skin for armor, Kodiak skin for rifle, Kodiak skin for Exo, Kodiak Skulk, Kodiak shoulder decal

Thanks.

Comments

• AsranielAsraniel Join Date: 2002-06-03 Member: 724Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Retired Community Developer
    Deluxe was included in preorder yes.

The rest seems correct
  • Cannon_FodderAUSCannon_FodderAUS Brisbane, AU Join Date: 2013-06-23 Member: 185664Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
  • RapGodRapGod Not entirely sure... Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189322Members
    Out of curiosity, r you doing this alone cannon? Tons of stuff to gather.
  • Cannon_FodderAUSCannon_FodderAUS Brisbane, AU Join Date: 2013-06-23 Member: 185664Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited July 2014
    @RapGod‌ . Yeah. I am writing it alone. I am almost done with part 2 now (early alien game). Should be uploading it this weekend. It is getting more complex as the mid game and end game are where the complexity really start to come on its own. I am avoiding advance tactics as that would take too much explanation. I hope to skim the surface and make Rookies at least aware of the basics, and hint at the complexity (then point them to the excellent tutorials etc.. online). Most importantly, I am writing it in the context of a story, so it all sort of makes sense.

sorry for the wall of text.

EDITED: please see my New Player Forum topic "My take on a NS2 manual". I will be updated as I upload. I have also made a STEAM post and will put it on REDDIT seen as that is where rookies tend to hang out.