Links of competitive streams on NS2 and more (regularly updated)

PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
edited April 2015 in Competitive Play
Since some people asked to have an updated list of all casters or even only people who stream NS2, the goal of this topic is to indicate and show all casters & their channels (on Twitch, Hitbox or something). Most of the current links can be found here, on the previous dedicated topic but clearly outdated: http://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/125340
Let me know if I missed something, I will add your streams & links if needed.

Official NSL casters (for Season 4 and more)

All the active casters of NSL Season 4, the shoutcasters list is bigger in general: http://www.ensl.org/about/staff

Competitive players (1rst view)

NSL gathers, first view (or commanding) of NSL matches & pcws, pubbing and more!

Dedicated Steam Groups & Websites

Comments

• joshhhjoshhh Milwaukee, WI Join Date: 2011-06-21 Member: 105717Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    twitch.tv/joshhhy_

Started streaming a few days ago. Watch me be bad.
  • GISPGISP Battle Gorge Denmark Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27460Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Gold, Subnautica Playtester, Forum staff
    Awesome list, good job!
  • MistenTHMistenTH Join Date: 2003-01-01 Member: 11706Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    Thanks Pelargir, wasn't expecting such a speedy response. Very much appreciated, and I'll direct as many folks as I can to this!

Might I suggest including the link to the ENSL forum section that hosts the VODs by season? Helps new and uninformed people know and get vested in the active ENSL.
  • SebSeb Melbourne, AU Join Date: 2013-04-01 Member: 184576Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Retired Community Developer
    We put replays up on youtube.com/ausns2

:)
  • PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
    I think I will create dedicated posts for the next replays/matches, Playoffs I mean, on both forums, UWE & NSL. Just a copy-paste, must be easy to do I guess. But these posts will appear on the Competitive section, not on the General NS2 or something, I even didn't think that forum was appropriated for this list but the last one was posted there so...
  • PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
    edited September 2014
    - Updated with some new people for NSL + some other streamers.
    - Changed from Steam profiles to UWE accounts.
    - Updated a few informations about teams.
    edited October 2014
    - Updated for Season 5.
    - Added a few new casters.
    - Updated team membership for some players.
  • MauvaisVitrierMauvaisVitrier France Join Date: 2014-04-10 Member: 195291Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond
    edited October 2014
    MasterG streams on hitbox now : hitbox.tv/MasterG
    Mostly NS2 stuff (amongst some Dark Souls), he streams his work on Mineral at the moment
    Ggy888 wrote: »
    ฝากด้วยนะครับ
    ท่านที่สนใจร่วมสนุกกับเกมส์ออนไลน์ สามารถร่วมสนุกได้ที่นี่
    Please, enjoy the game. Can join here

goldlcub

Are you trying to communicate?
  • CoelispexCoelispex Join Date: 2013-07-17 Member: 186172Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Pelargir wrote: »

Typing in Thai doesn't mean you should be a dick. Says the guy that does "NS2 French Translation".
    edited December 2014
    Coelispex wrote: »

Typing in Thai doesn't mean you should be a dick. Says the guy that does "NS2 French Translation".

It wasn't intented in this way, sorry if appeared like that for you. I could have added ":D" to make it more friendly (joke). For someone who is not used to your language, it doesn't sound like someone saying something intelligible; hence my question which has no aggressive intent.

But typing in another language than English in a thread with a different purpose does not make sense. How do you expect people to react? It'd be better to, at least, make a translation, making it maybe even interesting. Except if that: "Please, enjoy the game. Can join here" is the translation.

And, for your information, you won't notice any message in French on this forum apart the dedicated section. Do you imagine people looking at a weird french message that doesn't make any sense for them in a such similar post, which is definitely out of subject?
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    edited January 2015
    Coelispex wrote: »

It was a spambot.
  • G_of_the_JG_of_the_J Join Date: 2013-08-12 Member: 186764Members
    Hello

Could someone update this thread? It's over one and half year old. I'm having hard times to find any streamers.

• MauvaisVitrierMauvaisVitrier France Join Date: 2014-04-10 Member: 195291Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond
    edited February 2016