World Cup 2014 Brazil

ConfusedConfused Wait. What? Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12904Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester
This is the place to talk about soccer, football, futbol, footy, or the beautiful game.

I, for one, am pretty excited about the upcoming world cup.

My main disappointment, as an American, right now is in the USAUSAUSA home uniforms the away is much more sane looking.
Clint-Dempsey-in-2014-USMNT-away-kit.jpg

Just another way that belgium is kick our asses before the thing even kicks off.

Any one else watching? Who are you picking as a winner? Who do you want to do well despite being doomed to go out in the group stages? Who has the coolest shirts?

Comments

• Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    Ok, first up, as a European, your Home kit looks like a Football Strip, your away kit... Looks like a casual T-Shirt you'd wear out down the pub :D

As for the football, I'd like to see England do well obviously, but they may struggle to get out of the group stages with Italy and Uruguay.

Overall, I am really looking forward to it, it should be an amazing occasion in the 2nd home of football..
  • ConfusedConfused Wait. What? Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12904Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester
    Well, the first game yesterday. Much to be said, but in summary I'm not sure Brazil can pull it off unless they step up their game. Croatia gave them far too much of a run for their money despite the scoreline.