Commander Badge Frustration

1234568»

Comments

• MoFo1MoFo1 United States Join Date: 2014-07-25 Member: 197612Members
    CarNagE1 wrote: »
    Maybe adding twice amount of points for winning a game, and disable negative points for losing a game (no one wants to command team full of rookies!).

This would only lead to commanders refusing to jump in the chair/hive unless they had the better team, not to mention more raging at anyone not "pro" enough to win every engagement. (Get told to take out 3 guys on one RT, die because it's 3v1, proceed to get harassed for the rest of the game for being a "noob")

The community already has too many ***hole commanders with elitist attitudes, we don't need a system that will create more of them.

• YojimboYojimbo England Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited January 2015
    Do we? lol, fortunately I've only met a handful, we should implement some kind of electric shock trigger that surges up the mouse whenever a commander loses, this will narrow the skill gap marginally :smiley:
  • _INTER__INTER_ Join Date: 2009-08-08 Member: 68392Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Yojimbo wrote: »
    Do we? lol, fortunately I've only met a handful, we should implement some kind of electric shock trigger than surges up the mouse whenever a commander loses, this will narrow the skill down marginally :smiley:
    Or a steep increase in masochist commanders that like loosing.

• YojimboYojimbo England Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    _INTER_ wrote: »
    Do we? lol, fortunately I've only met a handful, we should implement some kind of electric shock trigger than surges up the mouse whenever a commander loses, this will narrow the skill down marginally :smiley:

Well which one are you INTER ;)
  • BensonBenson Join Date: 2012-03-07 Member: 148303Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    @_INTER_‌

I definitely fall into that category!
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts

Loosing what? Loosing hell itself upon the other team? :P
  • RapGodRapGod Not entirely sure... Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189322Members
    edited January 2015
    BeigeAlert wrote: »

Loosing what? Loosing hell itself upon the other team? :P

Such a pet peeve for me... i try to not say anything..