[Project or not] Is this still alive?

InnotaInnota Belgium Join Date: 2003-06-08 Member: 17118Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
Hi, is the S5 section is still in use?

because the last real project post seem to be old, and no one try to start something intertesting...

well, lets talk about my project to revive ns2, it took me 2 years to finish it!

imagine, you are a common gamer, maybe a dota guy, or a tard cod player, then you come back from work to your home WHEN!!! you see in the piddle of a adswall or a trafic pole THIS

vbLbKL3p8y78.png

i bet you think what i think... with this the futur of ns2 is assured

more seriously, any one already thinked about put somes ads on some city places?

Comments

• Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    Squad 5 was killed off a long time ago, but to be honest, I don't really think it ever achieved what it was supposed to do either..
  • InnotaInnota Belgium Join Date: 2003-06-08 Member: 17118Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    Well it was not easy to find an original and usefull project for ns2, even more if the team is not here to motivate the troops

I will sait some advise about my large fanmade ads campaign, then if or appear to be a right idea, il start doing some photoshop work, if we are a lot do to this everywhere it van help to promote the game, or made the cops think it whas a sect xD
  • brightstarbrightstar pakistan Join Date: 2015-03-17 Member: 202242Members
    Thanks for the nice sharing i have already to find like this post good job have a nice day....