Been seeing a new badge in game

2»

Comments

• MouseMouse The Lighter Side of Pessimism Join Date: 2002-03-02 Member: 263Members, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    IronHorse wrote: »
    @DolphinKing‌
    Command 10 hours and win those games.
    Or..
    Command 20 hours (or 30? cant recall) and lose those games.

Basically its time spent commanding.. winning just gets you there faster, as an incentive. (as if you needed one to tell at those minions!)
    Also, someone teach the OP about the crop tool...

What happens if you join an empty server with a friend; both go comm; wander off for 10 hours; then come back and actually finish the game?

• Blarney_StoneBlarney_Stone Join Date: 2013-03-08 Member: 183808Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Of course the problem is that Hive is down right now and has been for several days making it impossible to earn the badge
  • SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    edited March 2014
    Read Asra's post.10 hours of commanding. Winning counts double, so quickest is 5 hours commanding on whitelisted servers.
  • robinhood752robinhood752 Join Date: 2013-08-31 Member: 187379Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited March 2014
    Of course the problem is that Hive is down right now and has been for several days making it impossible to earn the badge

@Blarney_Stone So, are you saying it can't be achieved now, are you sure?
  • NeXuSNeXuS US Join Date: 2013-10-13 Member: 188681Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    Not until the Hive updates, unfortunately not.
  • DarkATiDarkATi Revelation 22:17 Join Date: 2003-06-20 Member: 17532Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Does this badge show up along with other badges (i.e. reinforcement)? Or, do you select it in game options?
  • robinhood752robinhood752 Join Date: 2013-08-31 Member: 187379Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited March 2014
    One more question, please. Let's say I am commanding/khammanding on server like LuckyFuckers, whitelisted but doesn't affect hive stats, will I get the badge in the end?
    Thanks in advance.
  • CreepyBumbleBeeCreepyBumbleBee Join Date: 2013-03-08 Member: 183803Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I think the game needs to show up on your hive match history for it to count towards the badge.
  • ezekelezekel Join Date: 2012-11-29 Member: 173589Members, NS2 Map Tester
    Asraniel wrote: »
    The skill system is still being reworked so that commanders also get skill, ignore the skill value for the moment

haha you get like 50 skill for winning, ugh it's the worst when you're commanding and you're still the top fragger on the team and securing objects by yourself lol
  • OnosFactoryOnosFactory New Zealand Join Date: 2008-07-16 Member: 64637Members
    Lol ... what ... you can't get it anymore ... Da-yum, I actually jumped in that hell hole for that badge.