The Wasabi (and others) Lovin'

BonkersBonkers Join Date: 2013-04-15 Member: 184834Members, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow
Make no mistake please the amount of work that Wasabi has put in towards these finals, and I feel quite strongly that his (and also Blind and Reddog's) efforts were perhaps not fully represented by the stream. I know full well that a lot of time and money were put into the afore mentioned to get such a terrific finals played out. And I for one, doth my cap to those involved in what can quite clearly be the best finals that any Natural Selection competition has ever seen.

I thank you chaps for a great evenings entertainment, and again, my full congratulations to you all.

Comments

• SUPER_SARSSUPER_SARS Join Date: 2013-02-13 Member: 183039Members
    I tell you what since we actually have something to compare the NS2WC finals to, the other 2 finals in Cologne, This one was done REALLY well. Sure some people had complaints leading up to the finals about stuff, but they were mostly taken care of. Can we actually say the tournament was run better by Zefram, Wasabi, RedDog, and Blind better than UWE? I think we can. If UWE would like to make a 2nd NS2WC happen, I say they can shell out cash and let these guys run it.
  • OnosFactoryOnosFactory New Zealand Join Date: 2008-07-16 Member: 64637Members
    Hopefully we can! Community WC; Thank you Community, thank you World and congratulations Champs!
  • RunkiRunki Helsingborg, Sweden Join Date: 2012-12-02 Member: 173929Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited February 2014
  • CCTEECCTEE Join Date: 2013-06-20 Member: 185634Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I got a little teary-eyed when Herakles got a little teary-eyed.
    <3
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    I think everyone did a good job. Such finals id like to see more. :)
  • b1.seb1.se Stockholm, Sweden Join Date: 2012-09-17 Member: 159734Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    From watching it live in the studio, this tournament was freaking amazingly well done. I haven't rewatched the stream, but the production value and the idea to have 4 teams play, changed so much from the previous one. Everyone behind it should be really proud of what you've done and the teams made some epic matches that were so entertaining and close to watch at times!

It's too bad LoL had a tournament with 170k viewers at the same time, so if ever a next time;) maybe keep that in mind when booking the dates.
  • rayzourayzou Join Date: 2013-03-18 Member: 184066Members, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Where the hell were you Bonkers !? Only you were missing... We had to pay the hamburgers ourselves !
  • RedDogRedDog Las Vegas Join Date: 2013-02-22 Member: 183267Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, WC 2013 - Shadow
    I know! We missed ya there man!