Need help with Badges on new NS2 Server

bdbkushbdbkush .ca Join Date: 2014-02-13 Member: 193974Members, Reinforced - Supporter
edited February 2014 in Server Discussion
I was trying to setup the badges so that I could just have the country flags as I like the premise. I have only 3 mods installed/enabled via my webCP. (Shine Administration, NS2 Stats, Badges+)

Here are my issues currently;

First and foremost, I have a giant blue A beside my name that not only looks atrocious, but is a beacon to anyone trying to troll that I'm an admin and quite frankly I just want to separate my in-game duties from my administration role.

Secondly, I can't for the life of me get the NS2 Stats Country Badges to work, and that's really all I wanted.

I tried adding a badge to my user in shine\UserConfig.json just to see if it would overwrite the A to no avail. Also, I have badges enabled inside the baseconfig but NS2Statsbadges never generated in my plugins? What do I need to do to get it to generate, as likely this is the source of my problem. Please let me know if there's anything else I can post, or if you would prefer a pastebin as an alternative format.

Am I missing a depdendency? Why isn't the ns2statsbadges.json auto-generating? HOW CAN I REMOVE THIS A! HELP ME... (sorry)

edit#44: I also tried creating the ns2statsbadges.json myself and placing it inside shine/plugins using the default from the wiki for the mod, but I don't believe it's doing anything. NS2 stats are functioning, server mentions that server is running all 3 mods on connect.

Thanks in advance

Posted in quote are both my config\shine\UserConfig.json as well as my config\ServerAdmin.json

shine\UserConfig.json
{
"Users": {
"1185980": {
"Group": "admin_group",
"Badge": "ghost"
},
"13633293": {
"Group": "admin_group"
"Badge": "skull"
}
},
"Groups": {
"mod_group": {
"Immunity": 10,
"Commands": [ "sh_reset", "sh_ban" ],
"IsBlacklist": false
},
"admin_group": {
"Immunity": 10,
"Commands": [ "sh_listbans", "sh_ban", "sh_setteam", "sh_changemap", "sh_reset", "sh_say", "sh_rr", "sh_forcerandom", "sh_help", "sh_eject", "sh_tsay", "sh_psay", "sh_password", "sh_unban", "sh_slay", "sh_kick", "sh_status", "sh_verify" ],
"IsBlacklist": false
}
}
}

config\ServerAdmin.json
{
"groups": {
"mod_group": {
"commands": [
"sv_reset",
"sv_ban"
],