New NS2 video from Frankie and JackFrag

Cannon_FodderAUSCannon_FodderAUS Brisbane, AU Join Date: 2013-06-23 Member: 185664Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
Hi guys,
I know we shouldn't advertise to much, but on the Reddit page, there was a vid from Frankie and JackFrag

Nice showcase of NS2. There was almost 100 000 views when I looked at it (actually about 95 000).
Check it out.

Comments

• RoobubbaRoobubba Who you gonna call? Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11930Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Why should we not advertise too much?
    All good!
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Why is it that ns2 play sounds more intelligent in a British accent?
  • Ren26Ren26 Join Date: 2013-06-30 Member: 185811Members
    james888 wrote: »

Must be that average IQ is higher or something!

• NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Ren26 wrote: »

Must be that average IQ is higher or something!
    Mummble Mummble 'Merica

• NeXuSNeXuS US Join Date: 2013-10-13 Member: 188681Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    Best part of this video is at 5:45. "Why is there a massive jellyfish?" lol
  • Cannon_FodderAUSCannon_FodderAUS Brisbane, AU Join Date: 2013-06-23 Member: 185664Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    I actually enjoy the commentary (it wasn't serious), but it was a light hearted look at the game. Like when he did the Scottish accent. Get the $#$% out of base. Had a chuckle all the way through the video.
  • NarfwakNarfwak Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5258Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica PT Lead, NS2 Community Developer
    I sub jackfrag's channel for the BF4 content and saw this, and yeah, the Scottish commander bit was pretty hilarious. Matimio did an NS2 video a few months back as well, so with any luck they'll do squad up in NS2 instead of just BF4 and Planetside 2.
  • BensonBenson Join Date: 2012-03-07 Member: 148303Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    "This commander guy is kinda pushy"
  • Cannon_FodderAUSCannon_FodderAUS Brisbane, AU Join Date: 2013-06-23 Member: 185664Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    aren't all comms pushy, ;-).
    "what's the plan comm?"
    "get out and get me res, and don't get hurt, I don't want to spend res on meds"

• orbitalshapeorbitalshape gameland Join Date: 2014-02-03 Member: 193754Members
    '' Trains? That was not in game when i was playing " lol
    '' Trains? That was not in game when i was playing " lol

Think they meant the Arc train. "choo choo BOOM"
  • HamletHamlet Join Date: 2008-08-17 Member: 64837Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited February 2014
    You’re all a bunch of suckers for those suave accents!
    The Brits are really good at genocides.
    And to this day, they don’t catch even a little bit of Hell for it. Everybody thinks the Brits are all cute and harmless...

There is a reason why Imperial high command on the Death Star all share a thick British accent...
  • orbitalshapeorbitalshape gameland Join Date: 2014-02-03 Member: 193754Members

Jump to 40 s, to hear intelligent Brits accent :):):), but whole clip is awesome
    Hamlet wrote: »
    And to this day, they don’t catch even a little bit of Hell for it. Everybody thinks the Brits are all cute and harmless...

There is a reason why Imperial high command on the Death Star all share a thick British accent...

Chill out man, world is run by greedy , rootless ...... , comon people have nothing with it, dont get in crosfire (and i dont mean grafics cards lol )

• inveigleinveigle Join Date: 2004-01-07 Member: 25117Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Fantastic video of our fine game. The banter is hilarious. Thank you for sharing.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    I like videos that make me... smile...

:-?

12292889513_cb27898348_o.jpg
  • Ghosthree3Ghosthree3 Join Date: 2010-02-13 Member: 70557Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    edited February 2014
    Hamlet wrote: »

This made me laugh so hard.

In other thread related matters...I admit that I have a hard time tolerating the (well some) British accents...it makes my head hurt.
    EDIT: JackFrag's isn't that bad.
  • BestProfileNameBestProfileName Join Date: 2013-01-03 Member: 177320Members
    Funny thing is that the two main guys in this video have an accent that is not generally considered "intelligent" nor elegant, amongst most Britons. That's usually more the preserve of 'posh' accents, such as certain ones in London and the like (the south, as opposed to the north).