Am i the only one missing the Onos chomp from NS1?

djneovzladjneovzla Caracas Join Date: 2014-01-19 Member: 193278Members Posts: 1
Am i the only one missing the Onos chomp from NS1? Do you remember?. If the marine was eaten he just have to wait for 5 seconds inside the Onos Stomach ! It Was AWESOME xD

Comments

• VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver Posts: 3,442 Advanced user
    It used to be in combat mod. It was horrible.
    formerly known as F0rdPrefect

I am good Onos
    AurOn2
  • AlignAlign Remain Calm Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5216Forum Moderators, Constellation Posts: 8,207 mod
    *Phased* to NS1 General Discussion
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff Posts: 2,130 mod
    It was awesome and also frigen annoying.
    Send me a private message if you need me to kill someone "help" with anything.

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” - George Carlin.

Youtube Channel for Sydney Music
  • BensonBenson Join Date: 2012-03-07 Member: 148303Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow Posts: 1,296 Advanced user
    It DID give onoses a chance against JPs, even if it was a small one :D

I don't miss being inside the Onos, but I do miss the Onos dying and releasing a HA with HMG into the Gorge Fort full of healing aliens. ahhhh the slaughter *sheds a manly tear*
    If we are to be damned, let us be damned for what we really are. - Capt. Jean Luc Picard