Maji members needed

Rooky47Rooky47 kansas Join Date: 2013-11-10 Member: 189256Members, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow

Comments

• joshhhjoshhh Milwaukee, WI Join Date: 2011-06-21 Member: 105717Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    You might want to explain a little about what you are looking for/doing. Heh

• OnosFactoryOnosFactory New Zealand Join Date: 2008-07-16 Member: 64637Members
    At the top of the form is "Maji Join sheet."
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    Yeah, but what joshhh means is they might want to give some information about what kind of players they are looking for. Most people will only fill out a form, if they think they have a chance of joining, but if you are not looking for their skill level etc, then it will be a waste of their time.

As there is no information about skill level or other requirements, they don't post where they are based, people probably won't bother filling out the form.
  • joshhhjoshhh Milwaukee, WI Join Date: 2011-06-21 Member: 105717Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
  • OnosFactoryOnosFactory New Zealand Join Date: 2008-07-16 Member: 64637Members
    edited February 2014
    Lol. Never been in HR?

Advertise, see what you get, select the >80th percentile, interview them.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    Lol, in HR, you specify what you are looking for, and get targeted responses from teh applications, then select the >80th percentile.

How many quality job applications would I get if I just gave out a form that asked:

How many years have you been working?
    What other jobs have you had?
    Are you a good worker?
    Which country do you live in?
    What is your name?
    How old are you?

I tell you what, I wouldn't apply for a job advertised like that, sounds way too dodgy.... If you have ever been in HR, you should know that ;)

Quality Out, Quality In.
  • tallhotblondetallhotblonde Join Date: 2012-12-11 Member: 174770Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow
    eu au or usa would be a good place to start